Friday, November 20, 2009

All She Wants for Christmas...

Sydney pulled out her other front tooth last night -- and then promptly lost it.  After much weeping, wailing, searching and fretting she decided to write the tooth fairy a letter and put it under her pillow in place of her tooth.

It said:
Dear tooth fairy please get me a doller cus I lost my tooth I am shure you can find it then I'll no I can get a doller if you don't I will cry for the day.  from Sydney henderson
She was very relieved to find money under her pillow this morning.  I still can't find that darn tooth.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So funny! Doesn't it feel good to be writing this stuff down?

Cynthia said...

She and my Anna are twins right now! Except Anna's baby front teeth were knocked out of her head at the school carnival. Yah, we'll never go to that again.